Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Recovering From Polymyalgia Rheumatica

Hello March!

Beloved,

today starts my favorite month , in March! :) Not only because I have a birthday in March, I love this month so ...) is

From March, it started looking up, I always say ...* grin * March is not over winter! This gives us hope ... The days are mild and the birds begin now quite strong to sing when I wake up in the morning ... Can you hear it already?

How quickly the past few months but are actually gone over ... I thought at times, I'm not this cold season. :) If the first green leaves on the trees are discovered by me, I'll jump in the air! :)

starts fresh in the new month, your loved ones! Let it go you good ...

your Ike




This "mini-hydrangea" I had to me last week just to get out of the wholesale market ... They looked so soft and cute that I could not resist. :)

have yelled at me almost want me to take them * grin *!






0 comments:

Post a Comment