Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ovulation And Thigh And Leg Pain

Piece by piece ....

... started looking up. After a nasty stomach virus slowly walk me back a little better. AmWochenende gave it, therefore, much care of my loved ones (my mum and my sister are just the best health nurse in the world )!
is I am glad that it will once again have solid food (broth I can not ! see);)
Phew, now my body needs to recover from the shock once again ...

I wanted to show you this spring pictures already last week ... I could not even remember to take the laptop was so ill I (that is something!) * Grin *

But enough whining, here are the new photos that have arisen before and in our store ... The small violas I like so weird ... like the little flowers look like little faces, I think. :)

I will now slowly go back to the "normal life" after the bed was my main residence ...:)

Make it beautiful and enjoy the sunshine!


Sincerely, Your Ike

























0 comments:

Post a Comment