Saturday, February 26, 2011

How Does A Wart On Your Knuckle Look?

Spring fever ... NOSTALGIA FLOWERS MAGIC

Oh yes, today was the first beautiful day for a long time ... The sun was shining and it was a bit warmer than the last days ...:)

I got immediately Spring fever and my mood immediate improvements. Crazy how the weather affects the mood! :) And for the photos, the sun was great too! (You know the yes!)))

This afternoon I was walking with my girlfriend and my little godson in the sun ... It was soooo nice to finally not to freeze time. :)

********************************************** ********************************

In April, lille Blomst with photos in a magazine be represented! :) I'm so happy .... But I had already a couple of Easter pictures shoot ... Was funny though, now have to put in Easter decorations scene ... But what does not make you anything? * Grin *


















Looking forward, the publication in the magazine to present this blog ... But you have to wait until April you yet.


makes you a wonderful weekend, dear ones. I will scurry to bed immediately afterwards and a little sleep tomorrow .... Oh, I love Sundays ! :) And I look forward to the sun, hopefully tomorrow will be back very hard! :)

Sincerely, Your Ike
























0 comments:

Post a Comment