Saturday, February 19, 2011

Best Groomsmen Gift Received

New Award and New Impressions ...

Wow, I'm so glad, because the love of Melanie-mella bella vita me last week a Award has given. :) That one says this as I would have never thought .... my heart "Thank You" , my love ... you gave me "sweeten" the day! :)


with the award following rules are linked:

thank the person who gave you the award
and link in your post!
tell 7 things about you
Give the award to recently discovered, new bloggers.
Contact this blogger and lass'sie know
that they have received the award.


7 things about me:


ღ I may not read books ... I much prefer to thumb through lifestyle magazines and books and look at pictures! :)

ღ A day with 48 hours a dream for me (I am always in front of me would be too much).

ღ My Name (Goullon-Paulik) is a composition of my grandma and my grandpa's. I have come so named for the world ... (today many people think that I'm already married!);)
ღ There are days when I try on 5 different outfits until I found the right thing. ;)

ღ The best thing for me is in the first warm spring evenings to spend in the flower box and pfücken tulips. This is pure wellness for me! :)


you all a great weekend .... Let you not spoil the mood of the weather.


0 comments:

Post a Comment