Thursday, May 27, 2010

Red Microfiber Blanket Bleeds Everytime I Wash It

The nurse was there ...

.. come on Pentecost Sunday and now gone. After many years I visited my sister in the wide Hanover.
Everyone has a job and never really have the time, the distance of 500 km by just taking
be placed on himself.
was all the more beautiful it is, at last to enjoy really sleep.
The weather was extraordinary good, so we made a lot of bridging, trips to Pentecost.
We have visited a peacock, were the most Brombachsee and Freiburg. Yesterday my daughter has received 3 years you are cadged belly piercing.

pity that one so rarely sees.
But we are both working, she is gone bye grandma and I'm still hard to move because of the ears and various other little things such as muscle shortening, threaded rack and just my work.
Now some pictures .... of the sister, the child and not their own children.










Gabi

0 comments:

Post a Comment